[BigDataX] group picture on Friday

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Mon Jun 15 01:40:20 CDT 2015

Hi all,
We will be taking a bunch of pictures on Friday, including with all the
8 BSMP students working with Gruia and myself, another with the 9 REU
BigDataX students along with the 4 mentors, and one large group picture
with everyone. The plan is to start with the pictures at 10:30am, and
then go into the Q&A session. We will also be taking individual pictures
of anyone who has not sent me a head shot photo to post to the lab page
(http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/people/index.html) by then. Please come
dressed appropriate for the pictures. Tony Li will be our official
photographer.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu