[BigDataX] BigDataX 2015 REU Program

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Thu Jun 11 06:51:23 CDT 2015

HI Ariel,
There will be some days that have events (1 day a week typically, but
several days in the 1st and last week), and you need to be at these
events. We are still working on the schedule, and should have it
finalized by Monday. If it a more normal work day, then you can come in
earlier in the morning so that you can leave earlier, or perhaps stay
late some other day to make up the work time. You can also take shorter
lunches than 1 hour, and shave off 30 minutes off your work day in
general. The 9am-6pm was just a guideline.
See you next week,
Ioan

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu