[BigDataX] REU BigDataX summer program

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Wed Jun 10 12:32:01 CDT 2015

Hi BigDataX summer students,
Some of you have been asking about the schedule for the summer program.
We are still working on the schedule, but in general, you should plan to
be at work (either UChicago or IIT) on Monday through Friday from June
15th to August 21st from 9am-6pm. There will likely be a university
holiday for the 4th of July. You are expected to work 40 hours a week,
from one of the two locations mentioned. The specific location will
depend on your specific project. More on this will follow later this
week, and next week.

Please note that your first day activities will be at University of
Chicago on June 15th, and will likely start between 9am and 10am. We
will send out a schedule soon.

See you soon,

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu