[BigDataX] BigDataX 2015 REU Program

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Wed Jun 10 12:28:53 CDT 2015

Hi Ariel,
We are still working on the schedule, but in general, you should plan to
be at work (either UChicago, IIT, or Argonne) on Monday through Friday
from June 15th to August 21st from 9am-6pm. You are expected to work 40
hours a week, from one of the three locations mentioned. The specific
location will depend on your specific project. You will likely be
working from IIT most of the time, with an occasional trip to UChicago
or Argonne. More on this will follow later this week, and next week.
Ioan

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu