[BigDataX] BigDataX REU mentor assignment

Ioan Raicu iraicu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 09:10:38 CDT 2015

Hi,
You have not been assigned a mentor yet, that will be decided at the end of the first week. Based on your mentor, you will be assigned an office space at either UChicago or IIT. You are expected to work 8 hours a day, plus whatever time you take for lunch. The likely hours you will work are 9am-6pm, but starting an hour earlier (8am-5pm) or an hour later (10am-7pm) might also work occasionally if needed. We will discuss all of this in detail next week. We are trying to finalize the schedule for next week, and we will be in touch with you and all the other students later this week. Please note that Monday (your first day) will be spent at UChicago. The starting time is yet to be determined, but will likely be between 9am and 10am.
See you next week.

Computer Science Department
Illinois Institute of Technology
Cel:   1-847-722-0876