[BigDataX] Fwd: bigdatax REU Housing

Ioan Raicu iraicu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:42:14 CDT 2015

Hi,
Much of the housing paperwork was done over a month ago. Since our records indicated you do not need housing provided by our program, you were not included on any of that correspondence. It's likely too late at this point to do anything about it. I am not sure what we ca really do about this now.

Computer Science Department
Illinois Institute of Technology
Cel:   1-847-722-0876
Email: iraicu at cs.iit.edu