[BigDataX] Fwd: bigdatax REU Housing

Gruia Calinescu calinesc at gauss.cs.iit.edu
Mon Jun 8 13:22:07 CDT 2015

Hi Daniel,

My records indicate you did not request housing.
Could you please check yours?

Thanks,
Gruia Calinescu                                 www.cs.iit.edu/~calinesc
Associate Professor                       Department of Computer Science
Illinois Institute of Technology                     Phone: 312-567-5273