[BigDataX] tomorrow's visit at Argonne

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Thu Jul 30 13:27:19 CDT 2015

Hi all,
I just wanted to make sure that everyone is set for tomorrow's visit.
Anyone who is driving, please take the lead and make sure to coordinate
the passengers in your car when and where you will be meeting, to leave
early enough in the morning to account for potential traffic. Give
yourself 30 minutes to get your badge, park, and find the conference
room. See you all between 8:30am and 9am. Call me if you have trouble
with anything in the morning. My cel is 847-722-0876.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu