[BigDataX] picnic this Sunday at 2PM in Wilmette

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Wed Jul 15 18:41:52 CDT 2015

Hi all,
You should have received an Evite invitation to the BigDataX Picnic this
coming Sunday. All the REU BigDataX students, DataSys lab students, BSMP
students, and their mentors/advisors are welcome to join us.
http://www.evite.com/event/0244NOFHUAJ5NYXVYEPFFLVT2JLM5A

If you have not, please let me know and I can add you to the list.

Please RSVP by Friday so that we have an accurate head count, for the
purpose of ordering the right amount of food. Please note that the
picnic will be in Wilmette, just north of Evanston. Its a bit of a hike
from IIT or UChicago, but its well worth the trip! The north-shore
suburbs are pretty, and the lake-front park has nice really nice views.
If you have not been to these northern suburbs, I encourage you to make
the trip!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday!

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu