[BigDataX] Fwd: REU panel "A Day in the Life of a PhD student" on Friday at 3:30pm at IIT

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Tue Jul 7 13:27:41 CDT 2015

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	REU panel "A Day in the Life of a PhD student" on Friday at
3:30pm at IIT
Date: 	Tue, 07 Jul 2015 13:27:12 -0500
From: 	Ioan Raicu <iraicu at cs.iit.edu>
To: 	roselyne at uchicago.edu, Dongfang Zhao <dzhao8 at hawk.iit.edu>, Tonglin
Li <tli13 at hawk.iit.edu>, Anthony Kougkas <akougkas at hawk.iit.edu>
CC: 	Ioan Raicu <iraicu at cs.iit.edu>

Hi Anthony, Tony, Dongfang, and Roselyne,
This is a friendly remainder that the event, "A Day in the Life of a PhD
student", will take place Friday, July 10th from 3:30 - 5:00pm. The
event will be held in Stuart Building at IIT
(http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/contact/index.html); the exact room is yet to
be determined.

The plan is to have each of you answer three initial questions followed
by a Q and A session by the audience. The three initial questions are:
1. How did you decide to pursue a PhD?
2. What is the process of getting a PhD at your university?
3. How did you decide on computer science?

Free parking is available on the street on State just north of 31st
Street. Feel free to give me a call at 847-722-0876 if you should need
help on the day of the panel.

Thank you for being a guest speaker for this event and we look forward
to seeing you.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu