[BigDataX] Fwd: Re: Can you arrange gate access: Re: visit at Argonne on July 31st

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Wed Jul 1 13:24:59 CDT 2015

Here is the info on the gate pass for Argonne, for the July 31st trip.
Please follow the link below and submit your request ASAP!
For the employer, list IIT as your employer. The address is
http://www.cs.iit.edu/~iraicu/contact/index.html.
For the visit info, it will be a 1 day visit, arriving on July 31st and
leaving the same day. If you will visit Argonne any other day, you will
request additional gate passes.
Ioan