[BigDataX] BigDataX 2015

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Thu Feb 26 14:51:50 CST 2015

Hi Cole,
The REU program targets undergrads who will continue to be of undergrad
status throughout the summer. But we might have some limited funds for
students who do not qualify for the REU programs, such as yourself. We
encourage you to apply, and make sure to mark the appropriate boxes
about when you plan to graduate.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu