[BigDataX] Advertising the program (fwd)

Ioan Raicu iraicu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 09:21:49 CST 2015

That would be great on all fronts! If you need help on any of these, I can help as well: for example, if you don't have email addresses for the Chicago area universities, and need to look them up, we should split the workload to get this info quicker! Let me know on anything I can do at this point.

Computer Science Department
Illinois Institute of Technology
Cel:   1-847-722-0876
Email: iraicu at cs.iit.edu