[BigDataX] attention all undergrads: BigDataX REU Site in Chicago IL -- applications due 03/17/2015

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Tue Feb 17 14:16:51 CST 2015

Hi,
No, not for this opportunity. But there are likely other opportunities I
will have where you can get involved with work we do in the DataSys lab.
But it starts with you taking courses with me an scoring a solid A. I
have office hours on Wednesdays at 12:45PM, feel free to stop by anytime
during my office hours.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu