[BigDataX] surveys

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Thu Aug 20 11:04:15 CDT 2015

Hi all,
You should have received an exit survey to complete. Please complete
this by tomorrow (08/21/2015) at 5PM. If you did not receive this
survey, please let us know. We are preparing a 2nd survey, which we will
send you tomorrow morning, which we are also want you to complete by
tomorrow at 5PM.
Please keep an eye out for these surveys, and let us know if you don't
receive them.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu