[BigDataX] poster/paper submissions (PLEASE RESPOND)

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Thu Aug 20 11:01:41 CDT 2015

Hi all,
If you sent a poster to SC15, or any other publication to any other
conference over the summer, based on your work you did that was funded
by the BigDataX program, please send to bigdatax at datasys.cs.iit.edu the
work title, authors, and where it was submitted for publication. I want
to compile a formal list of publications we have submitted for my
records. Please send me this information by tomorrow (08/21/2015) at 5PM.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu