[BigDataX] [DataSys] final presentations for BigDataX REU students -- next Wednesday at IIT

Ioan Raicu iraicu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:56:38 CDT 2015

I only received half of the titles for your talks. I asked for them 24 hours ago. Did half of you not show up to work today? It is unacceptable for you to take 24 hours to respond to a 1 minute email. Send me your talk titles ASAP! I want to send an announcement in the department to advertise your talks.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu

>> On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 4:35 PM, Ioan Raicu <iraicu at cs.iit.edu> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Can each of you send me the titles of your presentations? Also, please send me a short bio (100 words or less). A recent picture would also be handy. I'd like to make schedule to advertise within the department.
>> BTW, we will be in room SB223 on Wednesday.
>> Thanks,
>> Ioan
>>

>>> On 8/11/15 12:45 PM, Ioan Raicu wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> Here is the final presentation schedule for next week on Wednesday, for all the REU students:
>>> 10AM: Opening Remarks
>>> 10:15AM: Daniel
>>> 10:45AM: David
>>> 11:15AM: Ariel