[BigDataX] final presentations for BigDataX REU students -- next Wednesday at IIT

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Tue Aug 11 12:48:00 CDT 2015

Hi Mike and Justin,
Does the schedule below work for you? Your students are scheduled from
1:30PM to 3:45PM. The meeting is at IIT. If you can make the entire day,
we'd be happy to have you. If not, at least please come for Mermer,
Jacob, Basheer, and Johnny's talks. If the schedule doesn't work for
you, let me know how else to change it so that it does work.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu