[BigDataX] SC15 posters

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Sat Aug 8 04:50:25 CDT 2015

Hi all,
I only see 1 poster submitted so far, from Ben Walters (along with Ariel
and Chris) on the SCC competition.

I do not see any of the other posters we discussed, from Daniel, David
Pisanski, Mermer, and Tony. Jacob, Johnny, and Basheer, if you submitted
and didn't include me as a co-author, then I would not see your
submission. But I still expected to see at least 4 more submissions from
Daniel, David, Mermer, and Tony where are they? If you are still up and
are working on them, please send me what you have so I can review them.

Tomorrow, if you managed to submit a poster, please send me the final
submitted documents for my record, regardless if I am listed as a
co-author or not.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu