[BigDataX] schedule for tomorrow

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Thu Aug 6 23:44:30 CDT 2015

Hi all,
Here is the schedule for tomorrow (Friday). We will be meeting at IIT,
with the first meeting starting at 10:30am. We originally had a trip
planned to attend an afternoon presentation at DePaul University, but
given the SC15 poster deadline that is also tomorrow, I say we skip this
non-essential activity and focus on these posters.

10:30am: Group meeting with all (REU+Chris+Keshav+TonyLi+mentors)
12pm: Break out meetings with mentors
2pm-5pm: Hands-on work to finalize posters

Tony Li, please plan on participating all day with the activities,
including helping out with the hands-on work to finalize the posters
from 2pm-5pm. I believe the posters are due at 7pm, so hopefully any
poster that will be submitted, will hopefully be 99% done by 5pm when I
have to leave.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu