[BigDataX] group meetings

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Mon Aug 3 14:14:30 CDT 2015

Hi again,
We have 2 more Friday group meetings coming up. This coming Friday
(08/07), we were supposed to spend the day with the DePaul program, but
they had a change in their schedule, so we should probably just do a
group meeting at IIT. Next Friday 08/14, we could do the group meeting
at UChicago. And there would be no group meeting on Friday 08/21 as its
the last day of the program. Does this work for everyone? Justin, can
you make room reservations for 08/14 at UChicago?

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu