[BigDataX] Fwd: Re: BigDataX REU program notification -- waitlist

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Thu Apr 23 12:23:48 CDT 2015

Yes, I think we have a good bunch of students. Justin, it seems that we
will need to take care of housing for 5 students:
Last Name 	First Name 	Email 	Need Housing
Baugh 	Sam 	samjbaugh at uchicago.edu 	yes
Taylor 	Jacob 	jmtcollege at live.com 	yes
Pisanski 	David 	dpisan2 at uic.edu 	yes
Burge 	Jonathan 	jburge16 at my.whitworth.edu 	yes
Rincon-Cruz 	David 	drinconcruz at knox.edu 	yes

Can you get this ball rolling? The program dates would be 6/15 to 8/21,
so they need housing at least from 6/14 to 8/22. It would be nice if IIT
can pay the UChicago housing directly. Can you get things started, and
let me know who I need to contact for the payment?

Thanks,
Ioan

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu