[BigDataX] REU Housing

Ioan Raicu iraicu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:38:51 CDT 2015

Hi Sam,
I am sorry, but we cannot do that. The funds we have will be paid directly to the housing, specifically for the dates of the program. You are welcome to take advantage of this benefit by staying in the provided housing during the program. We should have the housing all figured out by the end of April.

Computer Science Department
Illinois Institute of Technology
Cel:   1-847-722-0876
Email: iraicu at cs.iit.edu