[BigDataX] Fwd: Re: BigDataX REU program notification -- waitlist

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Fri Apr 17 19:25:05 CDT 2015

We have 8 students accepted, and 1 9th student from IIT who will also
participate with other NSF funding I have from REU supplements.

Last name    First name
Dupree    Mermer
Baugh    Sam
Parker    Daniel
Taylor    Jacob
Pisanski    David
Subei    Basheer
Burge    Jonathan
Rincon-Cruz    David
Young    Ariel

I have notified all the rest of the students from the wait list that we
are done, and have filled all slots.

I gave some big deadlines tonight and Sunday, but I will get on the rest
of the logistcs next week, with housing, and hiring paperwork, etc.