[BigDataX] REU BigDataX program notification

Basheer Subei basheersubei at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 19:06:14 CDT 2015

Hi,

After careful consideration, I have decided to accept the BigDataX REU
offer. Note that I will *not* need a housing stipend (I live next to UIC).

I'm very excited and I would like to find out what the arrangements are for
the projects (am I assigned a mentor and a project, or do I get to choose
projects, etc?).

Attached is the signed form. Thank you!

- Basheer Subei