[BigDataX] Big data acceptance letter

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Tue Apr 14 11:45:14 CDT 2015

Hi David,
June 19th is extremely important as that is the day that projects will
be assigned. And August 17-21 is again critical as its the last week of
the program, when you are wrapping up, documenting your work, writing up
your final report, and making your final presentation. June 26th is the
only day we can give you off, but the other days you must be present and
participate in the program. Your acceptance of this summer REU position
assumes you agree to be available to work full time from 06/15 to 08/21.
If you cannot commit to these dates, then you must turn down this
position. If you are not sure you can commit to these dates, you should
again turn down this position. We need to know by the end of today if
you can commit to the entire program (with the exception of 06/26 which
is ok for you to take off), or not.
Ioan

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu