[BigDataX] updates

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Sun Apr 12 20:48:22 CDT 2015

ok, lets invite him, and if he says no, we can go to plan B perhaps...
Daniela at DePaul had 90+ applications, and she just completed her list
of 8 students to come to her program. She said she still had O(10)
students who had very good records, but had to turn them down. She could
give us the list of her top students who didn't get offers to go to her
program, and we could reach out to them to see if they are interested in
our program. But before we add more work for us, lets see if Rincon-Cruz
accepts, and as a backup plan, we can ask Daniela for help.
Ioan

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu