[BigDataX] REU BigDataX program notification

Gruia Calinescu calinesc at gauss.cs.iit.edu
Sun Apr 12 20:38:24 CDT 2015

Dear Yingfan,

Thank you for letting us know you declined this offer
(which we did send to yld2104 at columbia.edu on Monday).

Best wishes,
Gruia Calinescu                                 www.cs.iit.edu/~calinesc
Associate Professor                       Department of Computer Science
Illinois Institute of Technology                     Phone: 312-567-5273