[BigDataX] BigDataX REU program notification -- waitlist

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Fri Apr 10 18:49:21 CDT 2015

Hi,
We thank you for your interest in our BigDataX REU program. We had many
qualified students apply, but were only able to accept 8 students in the
program (25% acceptance rate). We still have 3 pending invitations,
which have promised to reply by 04/17 at the latest. We aim to have
finalized all invitations by 04/17 (but hopefully sooner). In the
meantime, all we can do is wait. If you have already decided to accept
another offer, can you please let us know so that we can remove you from
the wait list.
Regards,
Ioan on behalf of the BigDataX Team
http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/grants/BigDataX/index.html