[BigDataX] BigDataX REU program notification

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Fri Apr 10 18:49:09 CDT 2015

Hi,
We thank you for your interest in our BigDataX REU program. We had many
qualified students apply, but were only able to accept 8 students in the
program (25% acceptance rate). We regret to inform you that you were not
among those selected to participate. We wish you the best of luck in
your search for a summer research program!
Regards,
Ioan on behalf of the BigDataX Team
http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/grants/BigDataX/index.html

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu