[BigDataX] updates

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Fri Apr 10 18:05:52 CDT 2015

We have 5 accepted:
Dupree    Mermer
Baugh    Sam
Parker    Daniel
Taylor    Jacob
Pisanski    David

And 3 which have not responded:
Du    Yingfan; 4/10
Burge    Jonathan; 4/13
Subei    Basheer; 4/17

For Yingfan, if he does not reply today (I already sent him a reminder
this morning), can we move forward with the next theory student
Rincon-Cruz    David? Or Gruia, would you rather wait for Yingfan some
more? Gruia, if you really want Yingfan, perhaps you may want to call
him on the phone, or you try to write him directly.

Let me know if I should wait for Yingfan or if I should make an
invitation to Rincon-Cruz?

The other two, Subei and Burge, we need to wait until 4/17 and 4/13
respectively.

I will send some rejections, and some waiting list notifications, since
we promised decisions would be out today.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu