[BigDataX] REU BigDataX program notification

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Fri Apr 10 10:04:33 CDT 2015

Hi Yingfan,
We have not heard from you on the research position we have offered you
in the BigDataX program. We know we said the deadline is Friday April
10th. We wanted to remind you that if we do not hear from you by
tonight, we will assume that you are declining this position. Please do
not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the program.
Regards,
Ioan
http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/grants/BigDataX/2015/

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu