[BigDataX] Space at UChicago?

Ioan Raicu iraicu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 07:07:10 CDT 2015

I was hoping that students working at IIT would have offices at IIT and those at UChicago would work from UChicago. Once a week we would all work from the same location, perhaps alternating between IIT and UChicago. Once we finalize the list of students, we should start planning for this.

Computer Science Department
Illinois Institute of Technology
Cel:   1-847-722-0876
Email: iraicu at cs.iit.edu