[BigDataX] Fwd: REU BigDataX program notification

Ioan Raicu iraicu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:33:40 CDT 2015

Should we grant this? I am leaning towards yes for now, as we don't have that many accepted so far (I think we are up to 2 students confirmed). I think if by Friday we don't have mostly accepts, we should put out more invitations than available slots expecting that some will say no. Any thoughts on this?

Computer Science Department
Illinois Institute of Technology
Cel:   1-847-722-0876
Email: iraicu at cs.iit.edu