[BigDataX] updates

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Tue Apr 7 14:21:24 CDT 2015

So we have 1 accept and 3 declines so far. We have 6 pending
invitations. We should make another invitation, today. We want to keep
moving. Gruia, you said you want to sync up again before making more
invitations. We have a certain rank order in the google doc, can we
simply go down the list? Let me know if I can go ahead with the next
invitation, or if you want to discuss again the remaining list.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu