[BigDataX] Recommendation letters

Jakob Eriksson jakob at uic.edu
Mon Apr 6 20:49:37 CDT 2015

Hi,

I was asked to provide a recommendation for student Mermer Dupree who took my OS class last fall. However, I think I misunderstood her instructions, and expected to receive a letter request from you. Never got one, and hence, I never sent you the letter. Is it too late?

The OS class she took with me is a very demanding class, and she excelled, finishing near the top and with an A grade. She was attentive and active in class, and participated significantly in online discussions - in short, everything I could hope for from a strong undergraduate CS student.

- Jakob