[BigDataX] offer letter

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Mon Apr 6 16:31:05 CDT 2015

Gruia, sorry, I just realized I sent Daniel Parker an offer, but you
said to wait until you decide between Daniela Parker and David
Rincon-Cruz. I thought I tripple checked everything, but I missed this.
Sorry. So now we have 2 pending theory offers, Yingfan and Daniel, with
a 3rd offer on the waiting list.

I will send one more offer to the next system student, Jacob Taylor. So
then we will have 8 offers out.

Gruia, I am really sorry for sending that invite without waiting for
you, it was really a mistake on my part, in trying to get all the
invites out quickly.

Ioan

>>> Web:http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/
>>> LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/ioanraicu