[BigDataX] offer letter

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Mon Apr 6 15:39:59 CDT 2015

Let me know if you have any modifications you would like me to make...

BTW, since we are offering much more for housing that we had budgeted, I
decided to reduce the money for food to just money we would spend for
the program, and not money we actually give the students in hand...
other REU programs seem to only have this kind of food spending. This
will let us save potentially a big bulk of the money we were going to
over spend on housing.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu