[BigDataX] For next year

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Mon Apr 6 14:42:57 CDT 2015

Hi Adam,
If you apply at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mNd3oagWU5SpwMmyKIg75g87Dy2QP8rs0uLoRSD3Hkg/viewform,
I can look over your application to see how you compare to the other
students who have applied. The program we are running is aimed at
bringing students from outside IIT to IIT for the summer, but we could
support some IIT students if the fit is right. Please apply ASAP, and we
can look over your application this week.
Ioan

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu