[BigDataX] updates on BigDataX REU program at IIT/UChicago

Yingfan Linda Du yld2104 at columbia.edu
Fri Apr 3 13:31:12 CDT 2015

Dear Professor Raicu and the rest of the Application Board,

Thank you very much for considering my application! The following are my
answers to the 6 questions:

1. I am definitely still very interested in this position!
2. I am a U.S. citizen.
3. I will be graduating in the spring of 2018.
4. I can participate through the whole program.
5. I will need housing.
6. This range of time works for me as well.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,
Linda Du