[BigDataX] final ranking

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Fri Apr 3 13:30:57 CDT 2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1913ONkyUjCwKvOO9NIIaEPa1VH8qNFc8jP5hRLyxS6k/edit#gid=0

I think we have finalized the ranking, see the google doc above.

The 1S, 2S, etc... are the systems ranking. The 1T, 2T, etc... are the
theory ranking. The goal is to get 6 systems and 2 theory students.
Unless anyone wants to re-arrange the ranks, I plan to make invitations
from the list in the order from the rank column. Note that there are 3
students who I have marked as reject, but otherwise all other students
are qualified (IMO). If you see a clear candidate that is too weak, we
can mark additional students as reject.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu