[BigDataX] another student

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Fri Apr 3 12:58:12 CDT 2015

Ben Grimmer (everyone should know him, including you Mike and Justin), a
late applicant from IIT, is likely one of the top students we could
accept in the program. He is strong from both the systems and theory
side, but he would likely work with Gruia, if he accepted.Gruia, can you
rank him in terms of ordering for offer purposes, compared to the other
students you are considering? Right now, I put him below your other 5
students, but you might want to bump him up. He certainly has the
qualifications from my point of view. Justin, if you want to look over
his application as well, feel free to do so, but I can say that he has
consistently been a top notch student since he has not worked with us on
the GeMTC project several years back.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu